- Simplify, get rid of the things that are causing clutter, both mental and physical. Weed out the non essentials, they won't be missed and you will feel much clearer.
- Prioritise what is truly important.
- Deal with all the absolute *must do's*
- List all the *want to do* things, in order of priority.
- Take the thing from the top of your list and do that, immerse yourself in it.
Remember - Simplify - Prioritise - One step at a time - Good luck!
"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." -Hans Hofmann